Re: [Orgmode] how to use \autoref inside #+CAPTION: ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to use \autoref inside #+CAPTION: ?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:29:23 +0200

Hi Aaron, this should work now again, in 6.35d.

Thanks for the report

- Carsten

On Apr 6, 2010, at 6:57 PM, Aaron Hammitt wrote:

Hello,
I recently upgraded to the development release. I had previously (with version 6.34c, I believe) been able to use the LaTeX \autoref macro inside #+CAPTION:, to reference a table from a figure caption for example. But with the latest release the curly braces inside # +CAPTION are escaped, so I end up with something like \autoref\ {tbl:ECB-SIF-compare\} in my LaTeX document. Is there a way to get past this new behavior and have the braces correctly written to the LaTeX file ("unescaped")?

Thank you.