[Orgmode] Example of failing link

From: Paul Schlesinger
Subject: [Orgmode] Example of failing link
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:13:21 -0500

I just revisited the same experienmce with 6.35e.
All of my links give the same results but one example is

[[file:apoptosis.org::*Topics][Topics and Ideas]]

Paul Schlesinger
"... the justification for a physical concept lies exclusively
in its clear and unambiguous relation to facts that can be experienced."
A. Einstein Kings College 1921

Message: 26
Just down loaded and install 6.35 from web site. Running XP and emacs. When trying to follow link I get an error
ShellExecute failed.  Moved back to 6.34c and everything works fine.

Paul Schlesinger
"... the justification for a physical concept lies exclusively
in its clear and unambiguous relation to facts that can be experienced."
A. Einstein Kings College 1921
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 27