[Orgmode] conkeror, org-remember, special-display-buffer-names and remem

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] conkeror, org-remember, special-display-buffer-names and remember
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 00:41:12 +0200

Using the worg code to remember from firefox/conkeror I had hoped that
setting special-display-buffer-names to a list containing "*Remember*"
would see the frame created by using "C-c r" deleted when the *Remember*
buffer is killed. That is not the case.

Currently I get a new frame with each call to emacs client from conkeror
which I must then manually close after committing the remember using C-c
C-c. What other options are there?