Re: [Orgmode] modeline clock string

From: Yuri Goncharov
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] modeline clock string
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:38:15 +0400

> Yuri Goncharov schrieb:
> > I use xmonad with xmobar at my desktop. I'd like to add clock
> > string from mode line to xmobar. Is there  way to save it to
> > file every time when update mode line?
> >
> ---Zitatende---
>
> You can find information on various subjects with M-x apropos but it's
> sometimes hard to find the right keyword. I emacs, certain functions
> are called when certain events occur, those functions are called
> hooks. I found display-time-hook by doing M-x apropos<ret>hook<ret>
> and then searching for status (no result) and update (which yielded
> display-time-hook).
>
> See documentation of variable display-time-hook

Thanks to answer! I need some more help, because my knowledge of lisp
too poor. I found two hooks like I need org-clock-in-hook and
org-clock-out-hook. Function  org-clock-get-clock-string returns string
that is showing in mode line. I cant figure how to write it in file.
Apologies to my english.

--
Yuri Goncharov
system administrator