[Orgmode] Loosing tasks with remember

From: Christian Zang
Subject: [Orgmode] Loosing tasks with remember
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:13:38 +0200

Dear org-enthusiasts,

I have a remember template to file away quick notes and todos that looks like

(setq org-remember-templates
      '(("Todo" ?t "*** TODO %?\n %i\n" "~/Org/inbox.org" "Inbox")))

When a invoke a remember buffer and write something like

*** TODO Task 1

*** TODO Task 2

and file it away in my inbox.org file using C-c C-c everything is fine, but
when I choose a different headline (level 2) via C-1 C-c C-c, only the first of
the two tasks will get filed under the chosen headline, the other one
disappears.

Is this the intended behaviour? Or am I overlooking an important variable, or
lies the problem in my template? If so, what can I do to change my setup, so
that every task will get filed under the chosen headline?

I am using the latest org-mode (pulled from git 10 min ago) with emacs 23.1 on
Mac OS X 10.6.

Thanks!

Best,
Christian