Re: [Orgmode] Newbie elisp programmer requests a pointer to backtics...

From: Russell L. Carter
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Newbie elisp programmer requests a pointer to backtics...
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:31:03 -0700

Dan Davison wrote:
Thomas Jost <address@hidden> writes:

I had the same question a few months ago. I googled something like "lisp
backquote comma" and found these links:
- http://www.psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/chapter20.html
- http://cl-cookbook.sourceforge.net/macros.html

And for a scarily in-depth tutorial on lisp evaluation and macros (most
of which afaIaw translates fairly directly to elisp)

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

Thanks all.  Scanning through these they look most excellent.

I have been putting off this day for 20 years, but because of org-mode
I'm now learning elisp.

Best,
Russell

(I have a long way to go with that one...)

Dan

Hope this helps :)

Regards,