Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs/org-mode on Droid?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs/org-mode on Droid?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:31:10 -0400

Mark Elston <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick,
>
> I have gotten cadaver running and can use it to connect to mydrive.ch.
> How do I integrate this in with MobileOrg?
>
> Mark

[adding to my previous mail...]

There are some examples (using scp) of setting up the
org-mobile-post-push-hook in Appendix B.1 of the Org manual.  You might
have to write a script to get cadaver to do what you want and then have
the hook call the script: afaics, you can't just use the "scp src dest"
command line paradigm.

Nick