Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs/org-mode on Droid?

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs/org-mode on Droid?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:36:29 -0700

Nick,

Thanks.  I'm already trying the script approach.  I have the
following in a script:

  open https://webdav.mydrive.ch
  <username>
  <password>
  cd org
  put Teaching.org
  put Home.org
  close
  exit

The 'y' is to accept the untrusted server certificate.

Unfortunately, even though this all works manually, when running it as:

  cadaver < response.file

it barfs on accepting the certificate.  Sigh.  Time to get the sources
and try compiling a local version that doesn't ask to accept the
cert and just goes on with the rest.

Mark