Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-export confused by " :ID: something" in elisp so

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-export confused by " :ID: something" in elisp source blocks
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:12:42 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Apr 15, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Jan Böcker wrote:

Hello,

I think I discovered a bug in org-export.

If you have a headline with an elisp code block containing the following
line:

" :ID:"

the HTML code will be garbled at the beginning of the headline.

I have attached a minimal test case and the resulting HTML file. The
less cluttered.

There has to be whitespace between the " and :ID: and the string must be
ended on the same line. For example, these lines trigger the bug:

" :ID:"
"   :ID:"
" :ID: garble-my-html"

while these do not:

":ID:"
":ID: garble-my-html"
" :ID:

The article I published yesterday demonstrates the bug in a real-world
situation -- its just before the "jb/filing-remember-hook-function"
heading, just search for "jb/fi" in the following page:

http://www.jboecker.de/2010/04/14/general-reference-filing-with-org-mode.html

- Jan
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
address@hidden