[Orgmode] Re: [org-babel] How to tangle "org-mode" files?

From: Daniel Brunner
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [org-babel] How to tangle "org-mode" files?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:12:27 +0200

Hi Dan,

thanks for the advice. After the org-babel-add-interpreter I got another
error message that org-babel-execute:org is not defined.

I then added (I took the code from org-babel-css.el) a

(defun org-babel-execute:org (body params)
  "Execute a block of org code with org-babel. This function is calles by
`org-babel-execute-src-block'."
  (message "executing ORG source code block")
  body)

and after that the tangle worked. But you're right: The remaining commas
are not that helpful and my opinion would be too to strip them out. If I
could help please let me know.

Best wishes,

Daniel