[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and appt

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and appt
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:43:55 +0200

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Is there any way to make appt report appointments scheduled at the
>> same time? Is there way to fix #2?

> So I get warnings for "Test" many times, and then a single warning for
> "Test 2" 1 minute before the deadline and again at the deadline.
>
> I have no idea how to change this behaviour or if it is configurable at
> all.

Last time I looked at the code appt does not support multiple
warnings. It would be a good thing to add on top of my patch for
variable warning time. I got in a situation where a 90 minutes warning
clobbered a 5 minutes appointment.

http://kanis.fr/appointment-implement-variable-warning-time.html
--
Ivan Kanis