Re: [Orgmode] subtitle in export?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] subtitle in export?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:59:55 -0400

[...]
> If it makes any difference, I am currently exporting to latex, then
> converting to odt using mk4ht oolatex.  (aside: is there a really easy
> way to define a new export option that automates the seond step?
> right now I'm switching to a shell to do the final step, would love to
> stop having to do that.)

Org has org-export-html-final-hook but no latex equivalent, nor a
general after-export hook? Is that right? (I feel like I must be missing
something there.)

But anyway, if there's no hook, a function to do it could be as simple
as

(defun my-budget-latex-export-with-post-processing ()
  (interactive)
  (if (org-export-as-latex 3)
      (shell-command
       (format "mk4ht oolatex %s.tex"
               (file-name-sans-extension (buffer-name))))))

You could add minibuffer messages with the `message' function.
(3 is the number of levels to use in the export, see C-h f org-export-as-latex)
If there's a hook, then make a function with just the shell command bit
and add it to the the hook.

Dan