[Orgmode] mobile org

From: clsnyder
Subject: [Orgmode] mobile org
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 02:12:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I have a web-dav set up via dreamhost on a remote server
(http://myfile.clsnyder.com/orgmode/index.org)

I have mobile org on my iphone.

When I ftp transferred files to the server, they show up on the iphone app, and
sync and work fine.

I am unable to push or pull anything from my windows/mac home computers from the
server via emacs;
Under Org Mobile group, I put http://myfile.clsnyder.com/orgmode/ as the org
mobile directory (where would I input the username and password?)

When I try to push files and views or get captured, I get a
"org-mobile-check-setup: Please set `org-directory' to the directory where your
org files live" error

? any ideas

GNU Emacs 23.1.50.
orgmode 6.33a