Re: [Orgmode] Problem exporting to LaTeX/PDF from command line

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem exporting to LaTeX/PDF from command line
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:12:24 -0400

Francesco Pizzolante <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I forgot to mention that, of course, when I do the same operation within
> Emacs, using the C-c C-e l, the file is exported without problem.
>
> Any idea?

I tried a little debugging on this, but I didn't get very far before I
ran out of time. The re-search-forward for "#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS" in
org-export-latex-set-initial-vars fails and it looks to me like a rather
subtle problem: the temp file buffer looks empty. Whether that's the
fault of the with-temp-file-buffer macro or something else, I'm not
sure.

Nick