[Orgmode] Shift-Arrow Pass Through for windmove?

From: Daniel E . Doherty
Subject: [Orgmode] Shift-Arrow Pass Through for windmove?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:30:11 -0500

All,

I make *very* frequent use of the shift-arrow keys to move from window
to window inside emacs via windmove.  It is probably the most frequent
key combination I access.

Anyway, is there a way to make org-mode friendlier to it by passing the
key along whenever org-mode would otherwise throw an error.  For
example, when not on a heading, when in the agenda, and wherever else?

I really like Carsten's use of the arrow keys for structure editing and
don't want to lose that, just whenever org-mode can't make use of the
keys.

Regards,
,----[ Law Offices ]
`----