Re: [Orgmode] exporting to latex with multiple authors

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting to latex with multiple authors
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:22:56 +0200

Hi Chris,

I agree and have changed org-entities to use land and lor instead.

You might have to write \and{} in the author line, I am not sure.

- Carsten

On Apr 23, 2010, at 5:06 PM, Chris Gray wrote:

Hi,

When I export an org file with the line

#+AUTHOR: Me \and Another person

I get

\author{Me $\wedge$ Another person}

which isn't exactly what I had in mind. :)

I suppose I could use the following:

#+LaTeX: \author{Me \and Another person}

but obviously that won't be portable to other export formats.  So I
guess the question is whether there is a good way to have multiple
authors in an org file, and if there isn't, should there be?

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. It's just a matter of taste, but I always preferred \land and \lor
when typesetting logical ands and ors.