Re: [Orgmode] org-mode CSS property export bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode CSS property export bug
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:24:44 +0200

On Apr 23, 2010, at 2:22 PM, Rick Moynihan wrote:

On 23 April 2010 12:00, Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> wrote:
On 23 April 2010 11:46, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
Very old browsers. Do we have to support them?

I personally don't care for older browsers, though others may differ here.

The appended testfile works in Opera10 an FF 3.6. Is there something
missing?

It works also in Safari 4, and Chrome (both webkit based so you'd
expect it to work).  So this seems fine to me.

On the topic of CSS id's, is it possible to set a property on a
headline to set the CSS id/class for the outline-container div? e.g.

* Navigation
:PROPERTIES:
:CSS_ID: navigation-bar
:CSS_CLASS: side-bar
:END:

You can already use the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS property. And for an ID, I think CUSTOM_ID will work.

- Carsten