Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting to pdf

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting to pdf
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:16:44 -0400

Buck Brody <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have pasted the tex file below.  Thanks for your help.

OK, I processed the tex file through pdflatex with no problems.
The pdf looks right too. So we can rule out org as the cause
of your problems and concentrate on your TeX setup. Since this
is off-topic for this list, you probably want to visit CTAN
(www.ctan.org) and figure out your options. But I'm sure that
if any questions come up, we'll do our best to answer them.

Nick