Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:54:10 +0200

Hi Osamu,

this looks really good!  What is imperfect?

- Carsten

On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Osamu OKANO wrote:

Hi, all.
I wrote the (sami) auto convert script
to generate from orgcard.tex to orgcard.txt.
http://gist.github.com/378941

This script is not perfect, but may boost update of orgcard.txt and
org-help.org.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Carsten Dominik