[Orgmode] Simplify link handling?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Simplify link handling?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:39:24 +0200

99 times out of a hundred my link usage when creating a new remember
item is simply "last link" (using C-c C-l org-insert-link as opposed to
using a link specifier in the template) - could there be a way to
configure, or is there already a way for org-insert-link to
automatically insert the last one stored? If there is only one link in
the stored links array then i feel that should probably default too - as
it is you need to arrow to it - possibly the simplest would be to be
allowed to set something like "org-keep-one-link-only" and if this is
set org-insert-link automatically inserts the one single link
maintained.

I daresay its already there and I missed it ;)