[Orgmode] Orgmode 6.35 with emacs on Windows xp

From: Michal Kaniuczok
Subject: [Orgmode] Orgmode 6.35 with emacs on Windows xp
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:33:53 -0400

I started using orgmode just few days as organizer /planer/ note taker etc and soon realized it is everything i wanted organizer to be. I work as a structural engineer for meadium size consulting Company and need to keep track of many small projects at the same time. The only problem is that i'm not a programer. For the past few days i have been trying to install latest version of orgmode on emacs ,so i can connect with my iPhone, with no luck :(. Is there possibility to download emacs for Windows with new version of orgmode ?

Thank you for your help

Regards

Mike

Sent from my iPhone