[Orgmode] org mode as tabbed notebook

From: katepano
Subject: [Orgmode] org mode as tabbed notebook
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 09:40:55 +0300

Hello All,
I was wondering if somebody managed to use orgmode as atabbed notebook, like gjots, or the old keynotes program from windows which I miss a lot or even Ms one note. I tried using tabbed.el or speedbar, or the sitemap of orgmode but it was not satisfactory. Any way how you manage to have a lot of files open simultaneously, with the buffer list?

Any ideas are wellcome!