Re: [Orgmode] Re: Support (or not) for Emacs 21, and XEmacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Support (or not) for Emacs 21, and XEmacs
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:21:50 +0200

On May 7, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:

any progress with integrating noutline.el into XEmacs?

Yes: I've tweaked it (and its dependents) appropriately, committed it to the packages repository, and it's now in pre-release. My intention was
to e-mail you as soon as there was an official release of the relevant
packages.

Excellent - so I will stop bothering you about it - just wanted to make sure that we are moving on this front.

Thanks *a lot*.

- Carsten