Re: [Orgmode] Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:17:05 +0200

On May 7, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Also there should be a switch for turning this on and off.

I would like to integrate this code into org-entities.el.

Those both sound great.  It would take a little bit of effort to look
into how to remove font-lock keywords.  If you have the time and
inclination please go ahead with this, otherwise I should be able to
take a shot at it myself in the next week or two -- I'm in the middle of
my final exams right now.

I think the right way would be to install a function into font-lock- keywords, and
that function can then honor a switch.  I can do that.

- Carsten