[Orgmode] auto-fill in a body often insert a space?

From: sun yongke
Subject: [Orgmode] auto-fill in a body often insert a space?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:00:55 +0800

Hi,body:

I am running the  org-mode(6.34c-1) from the deb on emacs23 on ubuntu(lucid).  I have turned on auto-fill and set fill-column

when I use the command 'org-export-as-html',there are some spaces in where the auto-fill is.
I want to modify this bug by edit the file /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html.el,But no effect。

Which file and function I should edit to correct this bug?

--
sunyongke
孙永科