Re: [Orgmode] huge font in column view

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] huge font in column view
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 01:06:17 +0200

> Hi Eraldo,
>
> what is the spec of the face org-column in your setup?
Font: DejaVu Sans Mono
Height in 1/10 pt: 120
> Please read the docstring of that face and see if that helps
> you track down the problem.  Does it make a difference to
> specify the size for org-column explicitly?
Yes it does.

I have set '(set-face-attribute 'default nil :height 80)'
in my .emacs because I thought that changes the default font size (on
which the others are based on).

If that does not change it, how else can I change the default font size
(preferably without changing/defining the font family).

Thank you for that hint.

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo