[Orgmode] You may experience folding problems with the current version

From: Tom
Subject: [Orgmode] You may experience folding problems with the current version
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:52:43 +0000 (UTC)

Migrating to 6.36 I found I couldn't open some of the folded trees
with TAB.

Turns out this line has to be commented in org.el to fix it

    (modify-syntax-entry ?\n ">")

because if the syntax of newline is changed like this then this
expression in org-cycle-internal-local will not work in some
cases when it wants to match newlines:

    (not (string-match "\\S-" (buffer-substring eol eos))))

Looks line the modify-syntax-entry line is already commented in
Git, but those using the stable version might be affected by
this problem.