[Orgmode] projects in separate files so easy date/time sort for agneda

From: Joe Bohart
Subject: [Orgmode] projects in separate files so easy date/time sort for agneda
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 19:19:50 -0400

Hi All,

Curious if anyone has code or other solutions that would show projects that have had (or not had) any changes in so many days. Kind of a GTD thing. I find it's too easy to have projects fall behind.

I thought an easy way to do this is with projects in separate files so easy date/time sort and then i could simply do a shell command showing older than x and put that into the agenda buffer and then map this command to a key so i could lunch this command pretty easily.

Since I started using org-mode I've been in the camp of one file to rule them all - but I'm thinking it's time to try this. Would love to hear +/- experiences of others who have tried it (with or without the file date/time sort).

Thanks -Joe