Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and excursion

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and excursion
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:33:43 +0200

On May 14, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Tom wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

On May 13, 2010, at 11:07 AM, Tom wrote:

Often I do something in an org buffer and then display the
agenda to see my tasks. Then later I switch back to that buffer with
switch-to-buffer and find that building of the agenda moved the cursor
from the point I was to the end of the buffer.

I have never seen this problem.

Looks like it happens only if specify a skip function for the block agenda. I'll try to narrow down the location and get back to you when I know more
about the problem.

Ah, that is interesting. Can I have a look at the full custom command definition you are using?

Thanks.

- Carsten