Re: [Orgmode] spreadsheet table limitations, specifically summing hours?

From: Nick
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] spreadsheet table limitations, specifically summing hours?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:40:03 +0100

Stephan Schmitt wrote:
> are you aware of the table editor?  Type C-c ' (single quote) when the
> point is somewhere in the table.

Thanks - I did use it once or twice, and indeed it does makes it easier to edit
the formulae, but doesn't seem to prevent the resulting +TBLFM line from
disappearing off the side of the screen?

My guess is, since the +TBLFM line is, or can be automatically re-generated, it
is more convenient to parse and re-generate when restricted to one line.

Something I can live with, anyway.