Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda log mode with archives

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda log mode with archives
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:56:59 +0200

On May 17, 2010, at 12:42 PM, Detlef Steuer wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:19:59 -0400
Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Today while playing with org-resolve clocks for John W. it found an open
clock in one of my archives.  I wanted to see the log mode (clocked
time) on that Sunday in March but most of the entries have been archived at this point. I can view the agenda from only the archive file but I
can't reconstruct the entire day conveniently from multiple archives.

Is there a way to get log mode in the agenda ('l') to show clock time
from all org-agenda-files including their arhives?

That would be a very nice thing to have!

Cant you do `v A' and then `v l' in the agenda? I believe that this should work.

- Carsten