Re: [Orgmode] [babel] new key bindings

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] new key bindings
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:09:57 -0600

Ok thanks,

I've changed the binding of `org-babel-sha1-hash' to C-c C-v C-a so that
it no longer shadows the key-binding help.  While making changes to this
key binding I've made two other changes.

1) I've changed org-babel-tangle-file from C-c C-v C-T to C-c C-v C-f,
   because it was shadowing the binding of org-babel-tangle

2) I've added the option of calling any key-binding without holding
   control on the final character.

The resulting key-binding map is as shown below.

Thanks -- Eric

Major Mode Bindings Starting With C-c C-v:
key             binding
---             -------

C-c C-v C-a     org-babel-sha1-hash
C-c C-v C-b     org-babel-execute-buffer
C-c C-v C-f     org-babel-tangle-file
C-c C-v C-g     org-babel-goto-named-source-block
C-c C-v C-l     org-babel-lob-ingest
C-c C-v C-p     org-babel-expand-src-block
C-c C-v C-s     org-babel-execute-subtree
C-c C-v C-t     org-babel-tangle
C-c C-v C-z     org-babel-switch-to-session
C-c C-v a       org-babel-sha1-hash
C-c C-v b       org-babel-execute-buffer
C-c C-v f       org-babel-tangle-file
C-c C-v g       org-babel-goto-named-source-block
C-c C-v h       org-babel-describe-bindings
C-c C-v l       org-babel-lob-ingest
C-c C-v p       org-babel-expand-src-block
C-c C-v s       org-babel-execute-subtree
C-c C-v t       org-babel-tangle
C-c C-v z       org-babel-switch-to-session

Global Bindings Starting With C-c C-v:
key             binding

[back]