[Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:08:17 +0200

Dear all,

I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with everything here in emacs- orgmode, in combination with the rest of my life.

Is there anyone who would be willing to step up as a co-maintainer, at least for some time?

The tasks would include looking at small patches people submit, making decision about whether to apply them, checking copyright issues, and applying the patches. I will be around, so important decisions can be deferred to me.

People I know who would be technically able an have enough overview over Org include
a couple of obvious choices

Dan
Eric
Bastien
Nick
Bernt
David Maus
John Wiegley
Matt, maybe

I may well have overlooked someone else who could do this as well, please do not be offended if I left you off this list.

I completely understand if all of you say no, of course - this is just an attempt to keep some control of my life :-)

- Carsten