[Orgmode] Re: Co-maintainer, a least for some time?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:17:07 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there anyone who would be willing to step up as a co-maintainer, at
>> least for some time?
>
> I'd be glad to help, but I'm short of time for the moment and I prefer
> to concentrate on maintaining the server and Worg.

I'm afraid I can't devote significantly more time. (In any case, I do
not know the agenda and task/time management side of org well enough.)

But I would be happy to help out in a, err, coalition. Would it be
possible for us to develop a slightly more formalised triage/bug
tracking system whereby any list member who feels able to can say "I'll
look into this and report back with a recommendation for
action". Perhaps this would work via a jointly maintained todo list on
Worg or elsewhere? Any thoughts? Or is this optimistic and do we really
need one person to step up?

Dan