[Orgmode] Heirarchy and indenting of plain text belonging to headline of

From: Robin Message
Subject: [Orgmode] Heirarchy and indenting of plain text belonging to headline of same indent
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:53:18 +0100

Dear list,

I'm just getting started with orgmode and it seems to do exactly what I need for outlining except for one thing - text always belongs to the headline immediately above it. I would like text to belong to the headline above it that it is indented to. Sort of like how blocks of code are handled in Python.

As an example, given the text (assuming odd levels only)
* Head 1
  Body 1
*** Head 2
    Body 2
  More Body 1

Head 1 should fold to:
* Head 1
  Body 1
*** Head 2...
  More Body 1

At the moment, head 1 would fold to
* Head 1
  Body 1
*** Head 2...

But more body 1 is missing. Is there any way to get it handled as belonging to * Head 1, not *** Head 2?

Alternatively, is there some kind of headline ending command or some way of easily adding one, e.g.
* Head 1
  Body 1
*** Head 2
    Body 2