Re: [Orgmode] QUESTION how to revert repeating sub-tasks?

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] QUESTION how to revert repeating sub-tasks?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:51:03 +0200

> this is currently not possible - please take a look at org-
> checklist.el, maybe that is a way to address your wish.
Too bad.
I would prefer 'TODO's over checkboxes because that enables me to just
set one of them (sub-tasks) to another state
(e.g. STARTED/WAITING/ACTION/etc).
This helps to make them show up in the appropriate list... until all of
them are DONE.
In which case I could set the main task to DONE thus resetting the
sub-tasks to TODO.

I hope you get the idea ^^.
In any way, thank you for the idea.

> Otherwise, I guess I could make a hook that you could use to fix the
> issue for yourself.  I guess more than just witching the states would
> be need, for example cleaning up logging time stamps and notes???
For me, changing all 'DONE's to 'TODO's for all sub-tasks would be enough.

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo