[Orgmode] Switching states without taking a note, occasionally

From: Juri Krivov
Subject: [Orgmode] Switching states without taking a note, occasionally
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:24:11 +0200

Hi everyone,
I have my TODO states set up in a way so that I am often
asked for a state change note, because this is most of the time what
I want.  Example would be
#+TODO: TODO(t) | DONE(d@)
However, sometimes I have a couple of tasks that I would like to quickly
switch to DONE, without going through the noting process.  Is there
a way to do this, to switch task with note-taking switched off
temporarily?
I could not find information in the manual or elsewhere
Thank you very much in advance for any pointers
Juri