Re: [Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:28:52 -0700

I agree.

I installed "Got To Do" on my droid and its ability to
sync with toodledo is perfect.  I hope that the reverse
sync'ing with org can be brought up to speed.

In the long term, however, I think MobileOrg-Android being
developed by Matthew Jones is probably the best bet as it
can support *all* aspects of org and not just TODO's.

For the time being, though, TODOs are sufficient for me.

I hope to have time this summer to work on both projects.
I am pretty swamped for the next couple of weeks though.

Mark