Re: [Orgmode] One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?

From: Karl Martino
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 12:31:09 -0400

Hi,

Ah! This worked once I tried this tip Carsten - thanks!  I should have
realized that the buffer setting was defeating that there.

> You should *not* have a #+TITLE line in the buffer, and you should *not*
> have  subtree marked - then :title is used.

Eric, thanks for the tip as well.  I will check out org-jekyll even
though this worked because producing a blog or some kind of knowledge
base from my single-org-mode-life-file sounds great :)

Thanks,

Karl