[Orgmode] use of org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: [Orgmode] use of org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:20:01 -0300

Trying to adjust the style for fixed-width sections in LaTeX export
(drawers in particular), I found org-latex.el defines a customizable
wrapper for verbatim sections:

   (defcustom org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap
     '("\\begin{verbatim}\n" . "\\end{verbatim}\n")
     "Environment to be wrapped around a fixed-width section in LaTeX
     export.
   This is a cons with two strings, to be added before and after the
   fixed-with text.

But this variable is _only_ used in org-exp.el in function
org-export-format-source-code-or-example

All other fixed-width latex generation uses explicit "\verbatim" text
instead of the wrapper variables.

Is this the only intended use for org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap?

If not, then I can look into this and provide a patch for using the
wrapper variable in all appropriate places.

Saludos,
.j.