[Orgmode] html export

From: Thomas S . Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] html export
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 06:37:11 -1000

Aloha all,

Org-mode html export recently began to format links improperly for me in projects that have been stable for some time and working properly.

I now get <p>img src="" alt="file:r/filename.png" /></p>

This isn't a bug report.  I've been having lots of problems publishing formerly stable projects, some of which I believe are due to changes in org-mode while others appear to stem from my setup.

I haven't investigated this one yet, but it would help me to know if others are seeing similar behavior when publishing to html.

All the best,
Tom