Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Tangle multiple sections source blocks into single

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Tangle multiple sections source blocks into single file without #+source: ...
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:05:45 -0600

Hi Rainer,

The first option you suggested below should already be supported.  For
example the following org-mode text

* appending tangle
   :PROPERTIES:
   :tangle:   appended.el
   :END:
append all these block

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (message "block %d" 1)
#+end_src

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (message "block %d" 2)
#+end_src

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (message "block %d" 3)
#+end_src

tangles all three blocks to the file append.el.  Please try something
analogous and let me know if it doesn't work.

Best -- Eric