Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable

From: Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:05:38 -0700

Greetings!

2010/5/28 Sven Bretfeld <address@hidden>:
> I had a look at matburt's Github today and found the new 0.4alpha-build.
> Now, MobOrg4And supports the capturing of notes. That's what I was
> waiting for all the time. I can say that Note capturing works on my HTC
> Magic, albeit I had little time so far to test it more than once or
> twice.

I am a new Android user.  I have a Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 from
Rogers.  I do not really like the interface, but that is off-topic,
but sure I would love to put a recent generic version of android on
it.

Anyway, I would like to install MobileOrg for Android.  I know how to
install apps from the Android Market using the phone directly.  I do
not know how to install apps using Github.  I have looked for
instructions but have not been able to find them.

I use Linux Ubuntu 10.04 as computer OS.

Thanks,

Henri-Paul

----
Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934