Re: [Orgmode] insert a remember template at point

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] insert a remember template at point
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:49:26 +0200

On Jun 2, 2010, at 1:47 AM, Eraldo Helal wrote:

currently there is no easy way to do this.
While I have hoped to hear the opposite, it's good to know the truth. :)

One way to hack it would be to write a function that temporarily
modifies to make
all remember templates point to the current location.
I am again baffled how fast you get from request to code. ^^
I will definitely try out the function you posted.
Thanks a lot for that.
I will give feedback on it soon.

Is there anything else I can do (besides speeding up projects like
learning lisp) to make that feature part of remember?
That would go in org-remember if I understand that correctly.

I still have plans for rewriting the entire remember stuff.
This will be one of the features - if that ever happens... :)

- Carsten