[Orgmode] visiting the last node filed from Remember buffer

From: Ken Olstad
Subject: [Orgmode] visiting the last node filed from Remember buffer
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:00:30 -0700

I have a question below, but first I want to say thanks, to Carsten of course for org-mode, but also to all of you who contribute the great tips and help on this forum.

Often, shortly after I’ve stored a quick note using Remember, I go back to the note where it’s been stored and add to it.  Is there a convenient way to go to that note, i.e. to the location where Remember most recently stored a note, much as org-refile with two C-u prefixes (C-u C-u C-c C-w) takes me to the destination of the last org-refile?

Ken