[Orgmode] Orgnode - a Python module for reading Org-mode files

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] Orgnode - a Python module for reading Org-mode files
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:38:16 +0000 (UTC)

Last year I released a Python module for reading org-mode files
and accessing their contents through a set of methods.

Several people have asked me about reusing the code and the
licencing of the source code.  I have added an MIT licence and
updated the source code on my web site.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/orgnode.html

I believe there are versions of orgnode available through "git"
but I haven't looked at these changes.  I would certainly be
interested to include these changes in the version I have
on my web page or to include instructions on how people can
find these.

Suggestions welcome as always,

Charles