[Orgmode] [OT] emacs-lisp compilation question

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] [OT] emacs-lisp compilation question
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:01:08 -0700

I have a general emacs-lisp compilation question, that maybe someone here can shed some light on.

In trying to fold Org-babel into the core of Org-mode 1, I want to resolve all warning being thrown by the emacs-lisp compiler. One persistent warning is the following

In end of data:
ob-tangle.el:268:1:Warning: the function `org-babel-get-src-block-info' might
    not be defined at runtime.

which is being thrown for every org-babel file – even those that do not use the `org-babel-get-src-block-info' function. All other warnings of this type were fixable through use of the `declare-function' function, which does not seem to help in the case of this particular function.

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks – Eric

Footnotes:

1 FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 1

Footnotes:
[1]  in branch babel of the git repo if anyone is interested.
     http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git/shortlog/refs/heads/babel