[Orgmode] Re: [mobileorg] Android sync failed

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [mobileorg] Android sync failed
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:30:17 -0700

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:
> As for the error message and my problem it might be a problem within
> org.el suggested in the thread
>
> "[Orgmode] org-mobile-push error with no headings" from Erik
>
> Thus, maybe you are totally innocent. ;)

I still haven't had time to track down what's causing the error, but
suffice to say that the org-mode upgrade somehow broke `org-mobile-push'
and I haven't been able to use MobileOrg for a week or so now.

I'd grumble, but instead I should track down the bug.  Maybe tomorrow!

--
Erik Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID: 1024D/62DA1D25