[Orgmode] how to sort in the column view?

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: [Orgmode] how to sort in the column view?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:01:08 +0200

Hi,

I have a custom agenda command which produces a list of items which are
scheduled, i.e. have a SCHEDULED or a DEADLINE property. Producing that
column view is now defined  in 'org-agenda-custom-commands' as:

[...]
("c" "Scheduled overview" tags "SCHEDULED<>\"\"|DEADLINE<>\"\"/TODO"
     (
     (org-agenda-overriding-header "SCHEDULED")
     (org-agenda-view-columns-initially t)
     (org-agenda-overriding-columns-format "%65ITEM %25Responsible
%SCHEDULED %DEADLINE %TAGS") (org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks t)))
[...]

What I would like to do is to sort on the SCHEDULED and/or DEADLINE
column.

I tried using org-agenda-sorting-strategy on the custom view,
but that does not seem to work.

Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction for sorting on the
SCHEDULED column (property)?

Thanks,
marcel

--