Re: [Orgmode] html export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 16:17:45 -0400

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:

> "Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
> > Removing the blank line doesn't work for me either.
> >
> > Org-mode version 6.36trans (release_6.36.291.gaf90f)
> >

> Hmm, I just tried the above again using the HEAD (same org-version
> output as you have above) of the org-mode git repository and a minimal
> emacs config, and it *is* working for me, so maybe your problems will be
> resolved with an update of org-mode, or maybe they're due to something
> in your config?

I think the difference between Eric's experiment and Tom's is the
filename of the image - Eric uses a relative pathname, whereas Tom uses
an absolute one:

,----

| * No caption
|
| #+CAPTION: Histogram of adze weights on a logarithmic scale
| #+LABEL: fig:wt-log
| [[file:Pic1.png]]
`----

produces a caption, but

,----

| * No caption
|
| #+CAPTION: Histogram of adze weights on a logarithmic scale
| #+LABEL: fig:wt-log
| [[file:~/Desktop/Pic1.png]]
`----

does not.

Also, the alignment of the image changes in the two cases, which leads
me to believe that one is treated as a display and the other as an
inline image.

Nick